You can now play openScale pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Monitor and track your weight, BMI, body fat, body water, muscle and other body metrics in an open source app that:
* has an easy to use user interface with graphs,
* doesn't require you to create an account,
* can be configured to only show the metrics you care about, and
* respects your privacy and lets you decide what to do with your data.
openScale has built-in support for a number of Bluetooth (BLE or "smart") scales from many manufacturers, e.g. Beurer, Sanitas, Yunmai, Xiaomi, etc. (see model list below). Together with our users we constantly improve and extend the set of supported scales and in many cases pick up where the original app falls short.
For scales without Bluetooth, or Bluetooth scales not (yet) supported by openScale, measurements can be manually entered in a quick and easy way.
This app has no ads and requests no unnecessary permissions. The location permission is only needed to find a Bluetooth scale. Once found the permission can be revoked (or never granted if Bluetooth isn't used).
Weight, BMI (body mass index), body water, muscle, LBM (lean body mass), body fat, bone mass, waist circumference, waist-to-height ratio, hip circumference, waist-hip ratio, visceral fat, chest circumference, thigh circumference, biceps circumference, neck circumference, body fat caliper, BMR (basal metabolic rate), TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and Calories. Each entry can also have an optional comment.
Note: don't worry if you think the list is too long: metrics you don't use can be disabled and hidden.
– Synchronize your weight to GoogleFit with openScale sync
– Resizable widget to show the latest measurement on the home screen
– Configure your weight unit: kg, lb or st
– Set a goal to help keep your diet
– Displays all your data on a chart and in a table to track your progress
– Evaluates measurements and gives a quick visual feedback to show you if you're within or outside the recommended range given your age, sex, height etc.
– Import or export your data from/into a CSV (comma separated value) file
– Supports body fat, body water and lean body mass estimations based on scientific publications. Useful if your scale doesn't support those measurements.
– Support for multiple users
– Partially or fully translated into more than 27 languages
– Optional dark theme selectable
Supported Bluetooth scales
– Custom made Bluetooth scale
– Beurer BF700, BF710 and BF800
– Digoo DG-S038H
– Excelvan CF369BLE
– Exingtech Y1
– Hesley (Yunchen)
– Medisana BS444, BS440
– Runtastic Libra
– Sanitas SBF70
– Silvercrest SBF75
– Xiaomi Mi scale v1 and v2
– Yunmai Mini and SE
– iHealth HS3
– Easy Home 64050
– and many more
Please see https://github.com/oliexdev/openScale/wiki/Supported-scales-in-openScale for the full list and the level of support for each scale.
If you find a bug, have an idea on how to improve openScale or have a question, please visit the openScale project page on GitHub: https://github.com/oliexdev/openScale
How to download and run openScale pro on your PC and Mac
openScale pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install openScale pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get openScale pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For openScale pro:
Step to Step Guide / openScale pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘openScale pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Real Pink Piano – Piano Simulator for Kids For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.