You can now play OPUS: The Day We Found Earth for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
“As long as you remember LISA’s coordinates, I will always be with you.”
Dive into the boundless galaxy and go on a heartfelt adventure!
Help our little robot, Emeth, to fulfill a century-old promise by finding Earth in order to save Mankind—so step into the spaceship, operate a deep space telescope, and find out what’s out there in a boundless, unexplored outer space.
“A robot without a goal is nothing more than a calculator. So, listen up… Your goal, is to find Earth. Do we have a deal?” – Dr. Lisa, the creator of the robot and who believes that Earth is not just a myth.
“We have a deal… Emeth will find Earth!” – Emeth, the robot.
– Embark on a heartfelt adventure with a rich story
– Explore and get lost in the boundless outer space
– Uncover the secrets of mysterious planets and spaceship
– Chill out to the beautiful, relaxing soundtrack
Millions of years in the future, mankind has forgotten its origin – Earth, and you must help a robot carry on his creator’s wish of finding it, as he realizes a greater purpose inside his tiny mechanical heart. An atmospheric, heartfelt story written by a several times Best Narration Award winning writer awaits you!
Become a NASA scientist by operating a space telescope to scan nearby stars in the outer space as the adventure begins!
Also, the game is like a visual novel in which you search through a spaceship full of mysterious items to uncover the history of a centuries-old mission.
Dive into the outer space to explore a vibrant starscape full of lovingly crafted milky way, nebulas, planets and meteorites.
Enjoy 17 beautifully heartfelt, bittersweet soundtracks, and prepare to lose yourself in the organically generated soundscape while wandering through the galaxy!
* Though the first act is completely free for you to explore. You will have to purchase and unlock the full version of the game in order to progress through the rest of the story.
* For more info, please visit Link: http://www.sigono.com/
How to download and run OPUS: The Day We Found Earth on your PC and Mac
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install OPUS: The Day We Found Earth For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get OPUS: The Day We Found Earth For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For OPUS: The Day We Found Earth:
More From Us: kim cuong For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / OPUS: The Day We Found Earth For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘OPUS: The Day We Found Earth’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Double Win Slots – Free Vegas Casino Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.