You can now play Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to Orbit. Orbit is a family of Bluetooth trackers that allow you to find what you need when you need like your keys, wallet, phone, glasses, bags etc…
Orbits can be ordered at https://findorbit.com
Make it ring:
Attach or stick an Orbit to anything and use the app to make them ring. You can choose from 3 different ringtones.
Orbit can also make your phone ring, even on silent! (function not available on Orbit Glasses)
Locate your Orbit:
The app will record the last know GPS location and display on a map the last place you had your Orbit. This would be the best place to start looking!
The entire Orbit community is looking for all the lost Orbit. Mark your Orbit as lost and you will be notified as soon as someone comes with range of it.
Take a seflie.
The Orbit works also a camera remote for your phone. It is ideal for selfies or group shots.(not available on Orbit glasses)
Some of the other features of Orbit:
– All our trackers have replaceable or rechargeable battery, so you do not need to replace every year!
– Some of our trackers are fully waterproof like the Orbit Keys and Orbit Card
– Separation Alarm – Keep your belongings in your Orbit, if you are separated from your Orbit, your phone will alert you
– Built-in loudspeaker
*The app utilises Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate with your Orbit. the maximum range is 100ft.
*The app utilises Location Services to record the last know location of your Orbit, based on your phone's geo-location data.
*Continued use of GPS or Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Supported Android Devices using 4.4 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop):
How to download and run Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It on your PC and Mac
Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It (Play Store)
More From Us: Speedmojis For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bowling 3D Extreme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.