You can now play Ordia for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ordia is a one-finger platformer where you play as a new life form taking its first leaps into a strange and hazardous world.
Jump, bounce, stick and slide your way through rich and vibrant environments. Guiding each creature to safety in a primordial world packed with various perils, challenges and surprises!
With 30 levels to complete, plus extra challenge modes, bonus levels and achievements to unlock Ordia is a unique and challenging game with hours of gameplay.
– Simple one-finger mechanic
– 30 levels set across 3 worlds
– Extra challenge modes for each level
– Bonus levels and achievements to unlock
How to download and run Ordia on your PC and Mac
Ordia For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ordia For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ordia For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ordia:
Step to Step Guide / Ordia For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ordia’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Baby Princess Sisters For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.