You can now play Orna: A Geo-RPG for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Orna is a classic-style RPG that augments your real world. Enjoy turn-based combat, collect and upgrade your weapons and armor, learn spells, fight bosses, and claim real world landmarks with your mobile phone, wherever you are.
Players of Orna:
* Explore the world by exploring their own
* Claim real world areas or landmarks of their own
* Level up by defeating monsters and bosses
* Collect new weapons and armor by defeating monsters and bosses, or visiting randomly generated shops
* Fight bosses and participate in raids together
* Challenge other players to steal in game currency
* Find many of the hidden secrets that the world may contain
How to download and run Orna: A Geo-RPG on your PC and Mac
Orna: A Geo-RPG For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Orna: A Geo-RPG For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Orna: A Geo-RPG For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Orna: A Geo-RPG:
Step to Step Guide / Orna: A Geo-RPG For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Orna: A Geo-RPG’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Studio Tone It Up: Workouts For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.