You can now play OrthoLive for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
OrthoLive is a simple, secure way for you to hold a telehealth consultation with an orthopedic provider from anywhere. OrthoLive allows HIPAA-compliant chat and video calls. It’s encrypted, so your patient health data is secure.
Seeing an orthopedic specialist is easy with OrthoLive. You can schedule an consultation or “walk in” without an appointment. You can also make credit card payments, review your visit history, and read your providers notes – all from your Android device.
How to download and run OrthoLive on your PC and Mac
OrthoLive For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install OrthoLive For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get OrthoLive For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For OrthoLive:
Step to Step Guide / OrthoLive For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘OrthoLive’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: US Lighthouses For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.