You can now play OSG Con Companion for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Old School Gamer Magazine loves Retro Gaming Conventions and now they want to help you get the most out of many of them that we attend along with you. You will find Schedules, Maps, Exhibitor Directory, and of course the Games. And with the games… where to play them, when to play them, be them arcade games, pinball, console games, in tournaments or on open play.
How to download and run OSG Con Companion on your PC and Mac
OSG Con Companion For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install OSG Con Companion For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get OSG Con Companion For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For OSG Con Companion:
Step to Step Guide / OSG Con Companion For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘OSG Con Companion’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Unsplash For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.