You can now play Outback for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Outback App is now available across all participating Outback locations.
The Outback app is the fastest, mobile way to enjoy the bold flavors of Outback Steakhouse. Get seated faster by checking wait times and choosing when you want to arrive. Sign-up for rewards and track your rewards in the Dine Rewards Tracker or get our latest promotions in our Offer Pouch. Pay when you’re ready directly from the app and save payment details for future visits. You can also find your nearest location and browse the menu.
The Outback app puts you in control and lets you dine at your own pace by simplifying the dining experience.
• EASY: no more waiting for the bill, pay from the app, split the bill, add tip and leave when you’re ready
• QUICK: paying with the app is up to 2X faster than paying through the server and you can store payment details for future visits
Get Seated Fast:
• FAST: tell us when you want to arrive and get on our list in advance
• SMART: get notified through the app when your table is ready
• EXCLUSIVE: receive special offers, promotions and view our menu right from the app
• COLLECT: Track your Dine Rewards progress, rewards and promotions and apply them directly to your bill – no more printing
• SIGN-UP or link-up: Sign up as a new member or link your existing account directly from the homepage of the app
• TRACK your Rewards: Manage all your qualified visits and track your available rewards directly from the homepage of the app
• APPLY your rewards directly to your bill directly in the app
The Outback App uses data encryption to protect your financial information and card data is never stored on Outback Steakhouse servers. The Outback App uses GPS to enhance the user experience by prompting you to check in when you arrive at the restaurant. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
How to download and run Outback on your PC and Mac
Outback For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Outback For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Outback For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Outback:
Step to Step Guide / Outback For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Outback’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bad Piggies HD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.