You can now play Oxford Handbook Tropical Med 4 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This Oxford University Press source of information,Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, Fourth Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
The feature set includes powerful search, bookmarks, highlighting, notes, picture notes, history,tables, high resolution pictures and a hierarchical content structure for optimal reading ensuring navigability and fast access to the clinical information the physicians need. The application also contains a complete set of medical calculators (such as Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator etc.).
About Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine
• A comprehensive reference guide, in a concise, easy-reference style
• The authoritative guide to all essential information, from common problems to rare diseases
• A lifeline for all medics working in tropical environments and low-resource settings
• Practical evidence-based advice on diagnosis, clinical features, and management
New to this edition
• Fully revised and updated, with latest clinical information and guidelines
• Contains new images and tables to enhance ease-of-reference
• Includes additional topics and new chapters on nosocomial infection, antibiotics, and humanitarian crises
The Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, fourth edition is the definitive resource for medical problems in tropical regions, and in low-resource settings. Comprehensive in scope, and concise in style, this portable guide ensures that you always have the vital information you need at your fingertips.
Fully revised and updated for its fourth edition, it includes brand new chapters on humanitarian crises, poisoning and envenoming, nosocomial infections, and antibiotic resistance. The paediatric illness sections have been expanded, and website links have been fully updated and extended. With the clear, easy-reference style of the trusted Oxford Handbook format, written and reviewed by an international team of clinical experts, this is a truly global handbook and an essential resource. Make sure you never leave home without it!
Readership: Trainees and clinicians in the tropics, medical officers working in district or rural level hospitals, or in private practice in the developing world, junior doctors on electives and medical students. Nursing and paramedical staff in the tropics.
Authors: Andrew Brent, Robert Davidson, and Anna Seale
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
How to download and run Oxford Handbook Tropical Med 4 on your PC and Mac
Oxford Handbook Tropical Med 4 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Oxford Handbook Tropical Med 4 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Oxford Handbook Tropical Med 4 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Oxford Handbook Tropical Med 4:
Step to Step Guide / Oxford Handbook Tropical Med 4 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Oxford Handbook Tropical Med 4’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Three Point Shootout – Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.