You can now play OXYGEN – ICON PACK for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
* 5595 Icons Resolution 2K SuperHD+(350 X 350)Pixel!
* 5500+ Supported Applications!
* 55 HD Wallpapers with Resolution 2K (1440×2560) Pixel!
* Inspired by Beautiful OXYGEN OS by ONE PLUS!
* Each icon has been designed with extreme care of the details!
* Triple Icons Render Process!
* New Icons Saturation System!
* Detail Cleaning and Sharpness of Icons!
* Dynamic Calendar for App Stock & Google Calendar!
* Inquiry Icons Missing directly through the app (3 Free for each release)!
* Update Periodicals Guaranteed!
* Support, Support & Info on Future and Future Projects on My Site: www.cris87.altervista.org
• This Icon Pack needs a custom launcher to be applied. Pixel Launcher, Google Now Launcher, and any other launcher that is preinstalled on the device do NOT support Icon Packs (Except for Asus ZenUI, LG Home, Xperia Home). There is no way to apply the theme to launchers that do not provide the ability to change icons. So please check your launcher first or download a compatible launcher !!!
• With the new Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, LG Home has removed support for external packet icons and does not support standard icon packs;
• For full control of the Dimensions of the Icons, you need to go to the LAUNCHER / APPEAR SETTINGS and DISABLE the "NORMALIZE ICONS" function … Action required on NOVA LAUNCHER (and All other Launchers that provide this function) because the icons are already normalized and do not require this option; If you do not, you may find some smaller size icons!
Most of the major launchers on the PlayStore are compatible,
ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, GO, Holo, HoloHD, iTop, KK, Lucid, M, Mini, MN, New, Nougat, Nova, S, Smart, Solo, V, ZenUI, Zero.
It can still be used with many other launchers that support icon packages but are not specified within the application itself, such as Arrow, ASAP, Evie, Cobo, Line, Mesh, N, Peek and Z Launcher, with Xperia Home and with the CyanogenMod Theme Engine, DIRECTLY APPLICABLE IN THE SETUP SETUP MENU USED THROUGH THEME / ICONS SECTION;
Not Guaranteed Compatibility With the LG HOME Stock Launcher (should work up to android 6.0 but I have no way of personally verifying), Can not Apply to Samsung, Huawei, Nubia, Meizu, …
The Icon Pack has been personally tested with no problems with:
ACTION LAUNCHER 3;
ZEN UI LAUNCHER;
Special thanks to D. Mahardhika for CandyBar.
How to download and run OXYGEN – ICON PACK on your PC and Mac
OXYGEN – ICON PACK For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install OXYGEN – ICON PACK For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get OXYGEN – ICON PACK For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For OXYGEN – ICON PACK:
Step to Step Guide / OXYGEN – ICON PACK For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘OXYGEN – ICON PACK’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ROMWE – Women’s Fashion For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.