You can now play OZ Maps for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Created for real estate and business professionals to Search and Verify Opportunity Zones while using a mobile device.
• Search, locate and verify property within all 8,769 federally designated Opportunity Zones
• Includes ownership and parcel information on over 100 million properties
• Includes One-Touch screen capture and sharing tool for simple follow-up and taking-action
• OZ Maps uses precise boundaries, GPS and your real-time location to show “when and where” you are located within an Opportunity Zone.
How to download and run OZ Maps on your PC and Mac
OZ Maps For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install OZ Maps For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get OZ Maps For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For OZ Maps:
More From Us: 1Q For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / OZ Maps For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘OZ Maps’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: CASE: Animatronics – Horror game! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.