You can now play OZY FEST for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the most interactive festival on the planet.
Enjoy live music, conversation, comedy and food with some of the world’s biggest names and boldest thinkers.
“Part music festival, part TED talk, part food fair” — The New York Times
“The only NYC summer festival you need to attend” — Thrillist
“New York’s answer to SXSW” — CNBC
The official festival app allows you to:
View the latest lineup and build your own personalized schedule
– Explore the interactive festival map
– Connect with other festival goers
– Read up on your favorite artists and presenters
– Discover food, drinks, and other attractions
– Receive important festival updates
– And much more!
Get ready to indulge your curiosity at OZY Fest.
How to download and run OZY FEST on your PC and Mac
OZY FEST For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install OZY FEST For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get OZY FEST For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For OZY FEST:
Step to Step Guide / OZY FEST For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘OZY FEST’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Podcast & Radio Addict For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.