You can now play Pac-12 Now for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Watch Pac-12 sports on your Android device through the Pac-12 Networks! Enjoy 24/7 access to live events and other programming across all sports featuring the schools of the Pac-12, the Conference of Champions.
Access to most Pac-12 Networks video content is determined by your TV provider. Currently, the TV providers supported in Pac-12 Now include:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• Cox Communications
• Time Warner Cable
• and 30 more
Pac-12 Now features:
• 24/7 access to seven live Pac-12 Networks channels: Pac-12 Network, Pac-12 Arizona, Pac-12 Bay Area, Pac-12 Los Angeles, Pac-12 Mountain, Pac-12 Oregon, and Pac-12 Washington
• Filter on-demand Videos by your favorite school & sports
• Watch highlights, feature stories, game recaps, and exclusive Pac-12 Now video content
• Chromecast and watch live and video-on-demand on your big screen
• Share what you watch
• Favorite your teams and receive alerts for upcoming programming and events
• More to come!
We would like to acknowledge each of the amazing Pac-12 Conference institutions:
• Arizona Wildcats
• Arizona State Sun Devils
• California Golden Bears
• Colorado Buffaloes
• Oregon Ducks
• Oregon State Beavers
• Stanford Cardinal
• UCLA Bruins
• USC Trojans
• Utah Utes
• Washington Huskies
• Washington State Cougars
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.
© 2014 Pac-12 Networks. All rights reserved.
All PAC-12 trademarks and copyrights herein, including artwork, are the property of Pac-12 Networks. This property is protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or other use of content delivered hereunder in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
How to download and run Pac-12 Now on your PC and Mac
Pac-12 Now For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pac-12 Now For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pac-12 Now For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pac-12 Now:
Step to Step Guide / Pac-12 Now For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pac-12 Now’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: APUS Launcher-Themes&Wallpapers, Boost, Hide Apps For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.