You can now play Pack of VR videos for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Virtual reality is a breakthrough technology which can move you into virtual world. Use VR goggles and check out the most exciting, the scariest and the most amazing short videos! We watched thousands of VR movies to find 20 the best movies and to share them with you. If you just bought your VR goggles you have to download our collection of videos to check possibilities of your device!
How to download and run Pack of VR videos on your PC and Mac
Pack of VR videos For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pack of VR videos For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pack of VR videos For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pack of VR videos:
Step to Step Guide / Pack of VR videos For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pack of VR videos’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Prime Photos from Amazon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.