You can now play Pai Gow for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Pai Gow is played by 2 to 8 players. Each player is dealt 4 tiles, from a deck of 32 tiles. They have to decide on the strategy of dividing the 4 tiles into 2 hands. The 2 hands are then compared with those of the banker's. The player wins only if both hands have a higher value than those of the banker's.
How to download and run Pai Gow on your PC and Mac
Pai Gow For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pai Gow For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pai Gow For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pai Gow:
Step to Step Guide / Pai Gow For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pai Gow’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Voice Navigation All & Places For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.