You can now play PainScale – Chronic Pain Coach for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You are not alone; over 100 million Americans suffer from Chronic Pain but don’t worry… The PainScale app is here to help. Created with input from doctors and chronic pain patients, get the must have pain coach app today!
The PainScale app offers a FREE suite of tools to help chronic pain patients better manage their treatment process. This pain tracking app organizes all the information the patient needs in one accessible location. By connecting users to a community of other patients who share their treatment information, PainScale helps patients discover treatment options that may work for their condition.
PainScale provides personalized daily pain management education for users. With over 600 organized articles, health tips, exercises, and information on pain meditation programs and treatment options, PainScale can help people in pain improve their quality of life. Trusted content with medical sources including Mayo Clinic, WebMD, Johns Hopkins University, US Pain Foundation and more is available to help people in pain understand their symptoms and better manage their condition.
• Pain Log – log your pain to track symptoms, treatments, medications, activity, mood, and sleep
• Symptom Tracker – chose your symptoms and learn about potential conditions and treatments
• Insights – personal tips to help you discover treatment options to better manage your condition
• Trusted Content – get FREE access to a searchable library of articles, videos, and meditations to help find pain relief
• Daily Health Tips – get daily meditation, stretches, and exercise routines
• Pain Reports – get and send reports for better patient-physician communication
• Google Fit – simple tracking with Google Fit to manage your activity
• Reminders – get reminders to help stay engaged with restoring your health
• History – use the calendar to track progress and spot trends and patterns over time
• Care Team Communication – tap-to call and tap-to message functionality that connects you directly with your Physician and Support Network
• Customize your experience for pain management with a personal profile
• Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device!!!
Have a question for your doctor?
Get the info you need – typical topics include:
• Chronic pain
• Pain relief
• Lower back pain
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• Failed back surgery
• Pain management
• Nerve pain
A pain scale has been used by all physicians for almost five decades – it is one of the most valuable tools in assessing and managing pain. Show up prepared to your next doctor visit with PainScale.
There are no additional fees for new features. Download PainScale for FREE today!
Get Help: contact us at email@example.com
Visit Us: Access your account on the web. Log in at https://www.painscale.com
Like Us: Join the PainScale community by liking us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MyPainScale/
PainScale internet site and app provides information of a general nature and is designed for education purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of someone else, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.
How to download and run PainScale – Chronic Pain Coach on your PC and Mac
PainScale – Chronic Pain Coach For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PainScale – Chronic Pain Coach For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PainScale – Chronic Pain Coach For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PainScale – Chronic Pain Coach:
Step to Step Guide / PainScale – Chronic Pain Coach For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PainScale – Chronic Pain Coach’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Draw a Stickman: EPIC Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.