You can now play Paint Craft for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The only true 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft
ADD FREE – cause we all hate them.
Create UNLIMITED Skins.
Paint Body and Clothes
Save to your gallery
Import skin in Minecraft Pocket Edition and PC edition.
– Paint directly on your 3D character
– Supports new minecraft skins with clothes
– Paint brush
– Paint Bucket
– Eye dropper
– Swipe to Rotate 3D model
– Play preview animation
– Auto Save
– Paint head, body, jacket, hat, and more..
Paint Craft Skin Editor 3D for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB.
How to download and run Paint Craft on your PC and Mac
Paint Craft For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Paint Craft For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Paint Craft For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Paint Craft:
Step to Step Guide / Paint Craft For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Paint Craft’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dead Arena: Strike Sniper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.