You can now play PAINT TOWN RED for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Paint Town Red is a chaotic first person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn't nailed down.
You'll need to use your wits, speed and anything you can get your hands on in epic bar fights, disco brawls, old west saloon rumbles, college frat house beat-downs and a lot more.
How to download and run PAINT TOWN RED on your PC and Mac
PAINT TOWN RED For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PAINT TOWN RED For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PAINT TOWN RED For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PAINT TOWN RED:
Step to Step Guide / PAINT TOWN RED For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PAINT TOWN RED’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: CathSource For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.