You can now play Palette & webtools Premium for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
the ultimate tool for Designers that let you grab colors , typography, and design elements from selected url.
This tool allows the designer to research sites efficiently without the need to inspect each element, in order to be aware of current design trends and inform their own design decisions.
A must have app if you are a designer, give it a try 🙂
How to download and run Palette & webtools Premium on your PC and Mac
Palette & webtools Premium For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Palette & webtools Premium For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Palette & webtools Premium For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Palette & webtools Premium:
Step to Step Guide / Palette & webtools Premium For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Palette & webtools Premium’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Taxi City 1988 V1 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.