You can now play Panda Jump for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Over 3 MILLION PANDA JUMP LOVERS!
Keep jumping between the bamboos to fight against angry birds, crazy monkeys, fire foxes and their troops.
HOW TO PLAY
– Tap to jump and attack
– Hit 3 of a kind to be invincible
– Avoid obstacles
– A shield blocks one hit
– Nice graphic, fun & very addicted
– 10 missions to accomplish
– Simple tap control, easy to play and suitable for all ages
Panda Jump Seasons is now available on Google Play:
Like us on Facebook in order to stay tuned for latest updates and our new games
How to download and run Panda Jump on your PC and Mac
Panda Jump For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Panda Jump For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Panda Jump For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Panda Jump:
Step to Step Guide / Panda Jump For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Panda Jump’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Timberman For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.