You can now play Paperama for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enter a beautiful Origami world and bring it to life!
**Introducing a new and unique puzzle adventure**
– Fold the paper sheets to create origami figures
– work as accurate as possible to fit the form
– Don't use too many folds!
-> Enjoy how a wonderful origami world comes to life
– Amazing 3D folding effect
– Lovely Soundtrack
– More than 70 puzzles
– Smart Hint System
– Game Services Support
How to download and run Paperama on your PC and Mac
Paperama For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Paperama For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Paperama For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Paperama:
Step to Step Guide / Paperama For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Paperama’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Drudge Report & Liberty Daily – Conservative News For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.