You can now play Papi Break for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the mix of a classic block-breaking game and air hockey.
Slide your finger on the screen to control a paddle. Hit back a red ball (Mr.Papi) with the paddle, and break all the blocks.
The ball bounces to the direction the paddle is moving. If you hit the ball faster with the paddle, the ball moves faster.
Balls fall by gravity. If all the balls fall to the bottom, the lives decrease, and the game ends if there are no lives.
– The scores and lives are reset for each level.
– This app has 8 embedded levels and you can get more levels by pressing "More Levels" button.
How to download and run Papi Break on your PC and Mac
Papi Break For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Papi Break For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Papi Break For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Papi Break:
Step to Step Guide / Papi Break For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Papi Break’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My PlayHome School For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.