You can now play Papi Jump for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PapiJump is a simple but addictive jumping action game!
Mr.Papi (red ball guy) wants to go up higher, is jumping eternally.
Tilt the device to move him left and right.
Note that the left side of the screen is connected with the right side (except for Level-Right).
This app contains the following 10 levels! (higher levels are unlocked by scores):
NORMAL, FALL, ENEMY, RIGHT, TRAMPOLINE, DOWN, RIGHT+ENEMY, COLORS, ENEMY2, FALL+ENEMY2.
How to download and run Papi Jump on your PC and Mac
Papi Jump For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Papi Jump For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Papi Jump For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Papi Jump:
Step to Step Guide / Papi Jump For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Papi Jump’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Speedtest.net For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.