You can now play ParkChicagoMap for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ParkChicago team introduces ParkChicagoMap, the official on-street parking map. ParkChicagoMap gives you access to over 36,000 competitively priced parking spaces and helps you find your ideal parking spot. Use the app’s interactive map and search features to find parking at competitive prices in Chicago city limits so you can skip the garage fees and reservations. ParkChicagoMap is a free service which complements the ParkChicago app, where you have the convenience of paying for parking (and extending time) with your phone.
How to Use the ParkChicagoMap, the official app for on-street parking in Chicago:
– Download the free ParkChicagoMap app
– No sign up, no email, no commitments, NO HASSLE
– Search for and view parking with the interactive map
– Click on the metered locations to view parking rules and details
– Get directions to the parking spot
– Select ParkChicago to pay for parking
The Perks of ParkChicagoMap, the official app for on-street parking in Chicago:
– Effortlessly find the most convenient and affordable parking spots in Chicago
– View metered parking space information such as rates, limits and restrictions
– Keep it all mobile! Pay for metered parking via linked ParkChicago app
ParkChicagoMap is not done yet! Our next major update will include parking availability for up to one week in advance. Forget about expensive garages and locked-in parking reservations – take control of your parking experience.
Simply download the free ParkChicagoMap app, the official on-street parking map from Chicago Parking Meters and easily navigate parking in Chicago!
How to download and run ParkChicagoMap on your PC and Mac
ParkChicagoMap For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ParkChicagoMap For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ParkChicagoMap For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ParkChicagoMap:
Step to Step Guide / ParkChicagoMap For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ParkChicagoMap’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TED For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.