You can now play Parkour Extreme for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Make crazy jumps, run along the walls and climb the buildings in this game. You will get a lot of positive emotions thanks to the realism of graphics and movements
How to download and run Parkour Extreme on your PC and Mac
Parkour Extreme For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Parkour Extreme For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Parkour Extreme For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Parkour Extreme:
Step to Step Guide / Parkour Extreme For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Parkour Extreme’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sonic Halloween Ninja Go Boom For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.