You can now play Partner XE Mobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Partner XE Mobile allows quick, secure access to SIS’ award winning agency management system for viewing client information from your smartphone or tablet.
Search throughout your database by client name, search name, email address, policy, note title, and more. Documents can be viewed if your device supports the document file type.
This app is restricted to Partner XE users. Your Partner XE administrator must enable access.
How to download and run Partner XE Mobile on your PC and Mac
Partner XE Mobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Partner XE Mobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Partner XE Mobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Partner XE Mobile:
Step to Step Guide / Partner XE Mobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Partner XE Mobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Baldur’s Gate II For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.