You can now play Party Photo Booth for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Need a photo booth at your event? There is an app for that!
Party PhotoBooth is designed for birthday parties, weddings and any events where your guests are encouraged to act goofy on camera. As the party host, you will be able to transform your phone or tablet into a photo booth by following this Instructable: http://www.instructables.com/id/5-minute-Photo-Booth/
The unique Kiosk mode feature keeps the app running in foreground, so the device will remain as a photo booth for the duration of your event. You can fix your tablet on a tripod, or have guests pass around this mobile photo booth, without worrying about the app being closed.
Link your Facebook, Dropbox, and Google Cloud Print accounts. Party PhotoBooth will post and print the photo strips for you! Even if you are hosting in a cave without network connectivity, the app will schedule retries to get your photo strips delivered once a connection becomes available. You can trust Party PhotoBooth 🙂
One-minute Set Up
• Pick a photo strip template with optional event name, date and logo
• Link Facebook and Dropbox accounts for auto sharing
• Link Google Cloud Print for printing
• Keep the app in foreground with passcode-protected Kiosk mode
• Take pictures as in a photo booth, with count down timer and animated review panel
• Trigger with on-screen button or Bluetooth remote
• Find your photo strip on Facebook, Dropbox, or printed via Google Cloud Print
• Automatically return to the Capture screen for the next guest
• Read the step-by-step at the Instructables link above
• If you happen to forget the Kiosk mode passcode, restart your device with the power button
• Visit our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groundupworks
Party PhotoBooth is free and open-source software licensed under GPLv3, find the source code here: https://github.com/groundupworks/flying-photo-booth
How to download and run Party Photo Booth on your PC and Mac
Party Photo Booth For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Party Photo Booth For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Party Photo Booth For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Party Photo Booth:
Step to Step Guide / Party Photo Booth For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Party Photo Booth’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bloatware Remover VIP [Clean bloat] – 50% OFF For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.