You can now play Pavilion: Touch Edition for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Dubbed as a FOURTH-PERSON PUZZLING ADVENTURE – MULTIPLE AWARD-WINNING game PAVILION throws you directly into its mysterious and atmospheric world without any tutorials or beginning explanations.
“An indie gaming masterclass in how to do things differently. You really, really need to play this one.”
9/10 – Pocket Gamer
"Pavilion is definitely a testament to what mobile games are capable of."
9/10 – AppAdvice
“It will make your eyes wish they never had to look at anything else, ever, again.”
"It’s a memorable journey and should be held alongside the likes of Monument Valley. A must-have for mobile gamers looking for something cerebral and pleasing."
9.5/10 – Appolicious
– Guide the mysterious main character through a surreal dream-like place where reality clash with fantasy.
– Interact with the environment – sounds, lights, physical objects – through intuitive touch controls.
– A puzzle game portrayed through exploration and audio-visual imagery fully realized in beautiful hand-crafted 2D artwork and an otherworldly soundscape.
– Dreamy ambient tunes from space-music pioneer Tony Gerber brings a great contemplative mood to the experience of Pavilion.
– A game in two chapters; Chapter 1 out now. Chapter 2 out in 20XX.
** GRAND PRIX – Busan Indie Connect 2015 **
** BEST ART – BIG Fest 2016 **
** Best Design – AZPlay 2015 **
** Official Selection – IndieCade 2015 **
** Finalist – Nordic Game Indie Night 2015 **
** Nominee – International Mobile Gaming Awards 2017 **
** Best Game Nominee – BIG Fest **
** Indie Prize Nominee – Tokyo Game Show 2015 **
** Best Playability Nominee – AZPlay 2015 **
** Best Sound Nominee – AZPlay 2015 **
How to download and run Pavilion: Touch Edition on your PC and Mac
Pavilion: Touch Edition For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pavilion: Touch Edition For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pavilion: Touch Edition For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pavilion: Touch Edition:
Step to Step Guide / Pavilion: Touch Edition For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pavilion: Touch Edition’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TeslaCam Viewer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.