You can now play PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Go on a rescue road trip with all your favorite pups in the new app: PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue.
Brand-New Location Added: The Jungle! Along with 5 new PAW Patrol rescues!
With the new Paw Patroller vehicle, the pups can now save the day in places way beyond Adventure Bay! Your child will keep an eye out for rescue alerts, then go on rescue missions to the Bay, the Ice Fields, and Yumi’s Farm! There are different rescues for each of the seven pups with a variety of fun mechanics, including swipe, tap, tilt, and drawing circles. Rescues feature new tools and vehicles for each pup! The app also includes an awards screen with over 30 awards, tutorials for each game, a parents screen and curriculum guide.
• Children go on rescues with all their favorite pups!
• 13 different interactive rescues.
• 4 locations: The Farm, the Bay, the Ice Fields and the Jungle.
• Each rescue is a 2 part game that features the tools/skills of the Pups, and gives players the chance to experience the tools and gadgets for themselves.
• Map screen to track your progress and select your next rescue.
• Rewards screen with mission specific reward badges for each rescue, plus meta awards for completing all the rescues (30 awards in total)!
• In-game tutorials.
• Parents screen and curriculum guide.
PAW Patrol: Pups to the Rescue offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
For users residing in the EU, PAW Patrol: Pups to the Rescue may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
How to download and run PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue on your PC and Mac
PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue:
More From Us: 360|AnDev For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Classic Solitaire For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.