You can now play Pay Timer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Measure the time you work and calculate your earnings. The timer keeps running even when you close the application. So there is no need to keep it open all the time.
You can save a history of calculations locally on your device and email them to yourself for backup and further processing.
How to download and run Pay Timer on your PC and Mac
Pay Timer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pay Timer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pay Timer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pay Timer:
Step to Step Guide / Pay Timer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pay Timer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Solve This In 30s For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.