You can now play PayPal Widget for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
See your PayPal Balance in an instant with a Widget in your main mobile Screen and in Real Time, receive notifications with daily and monthly PayPal earnings!
In order for this Widget to work properly you will need to complete the following steps:
* Set your PayPal account as a Business one
* Copy your API credentials
How to download and run PayPal Widget on your PC and Mac
PayPal Widget For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PayPal Widget For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PayPal Widget For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PayPal Widget:
Step to Step Guide / PayPal Widget For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PayPal Widget’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Texas Storm Chasers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.