You can now play PBC DART for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Palm Beach County Disaster Awareness and Recovery Tool (PBC DART) provides residents with information and tools used to prepare for a disaster and with the ability to report damage to their home or business in the immediate aftermath of a disaster. Damage reports help disaster managers get an immediate Countywide "picture" within hours of a disaster event to help prioritize response efforts.
How to download and run PBC DART on your PC and Mac
PBC DART For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PBC DART For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PBC DART For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PBC DART:
Step to Step Guide / PBC DART For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PBC DART’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Weather Underground: Forecasts For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.