You can now play PediPop Anesthesia for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app is quick and simple to use. Even better, kids love it! Open this app as you're ready to begin your mask induction. Allow the child to pick their favorite balloon color. As the preset video of the balloon begins to play, encourage the child to "play a video game" by having them blow into the mask as they try to pop the balloon. With the inhalational anesthetic flowing, your pediatric patient will soon be slipping into stage II. Recommended for children ages 3-7 years old.
Decrease anxiety and fear in your pediatric patient as they undergo the stresses of a mask induction. PediPop is specifically designed to assist with mask inductions of your pediatric patients. With PediPop you don't have to worry about wifi/cell reception or annoying adds/commercials. You'll be amazed at the difference between a child that is actively engaged in participating with this fun app vs common environmental distractions, such as watching a cartoon. Whether you call it playing "a video game" or "try to pop a balloon", your pediatric patient's last memories before they go to sleep will be pleasant ones.
-Helps to decrease anxiety and fear
-Extremely simple to operate
-No wifi/cell reception needed
-Choose from 4 different balloon colors
-Recommended for kids ages 3 to 7 years old
To work app:
1) Open app
2) Select balloon color
3) Balloon animation will begin (Have child try to "blow up and pop balloon")
4) Ensure silent mode is off to hear audio
5) Tap the balloon animation to pause, tap again to continue
6) If your patient is not in stage II after the first balloon is popped, have them do another one!
anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, peds anesthesia, pedipop, pedi, crna, anesthesiologist, anesthesiology, medical app, anesthesia app, anesthesia game, balloon, pediatrics, dental anesthesia
How to download and run PediPop Anesthesia on your PC and Mac
PediPop Anesthesia For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PediPop Anesthesia For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PediPop Anesthesia For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PediPop Anesthesia:
Step to Step Guide / PediPop Anesthesia For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PediPop Anesthesia’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Race the Traffic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.