You can now play Pedometer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"Pedometer" records the number of steps you have walked and displays them again along with the number of calories that you have burned, distance, walking time and speed per hour.
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
– Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
– Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
– Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
– If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
– In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
– In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
– Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
– If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
How to download and run Pedometer on your PC and Mac
Pedometer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pedometer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pedometer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pedometer:
More From Us: Ticketpop For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Pedometer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pedometer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FedEx For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.