You can now play Penny Finder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to Penny Finder! Where like-minded, savings savvy, penny pinching people come to find the latest and greatest penny finds!
Penny Finder crowdsources information from our users and catalogs items into a database…AKA we put them in a nice searchable table! You can:
– Scan a barcode and the app will tell you if an item is a penny based on other user's discoveries (This app is not a Price Scanner, it's a Penny Scanner)
– OFFLINE MODE: Our app will still work even if you have no internet, just make sure you have downloaded the list at least once.
– Add your own Penny Items to the list using our Penny Scanner.
– Post your finds on our Haul Wall.
How to download and run Penny Finder on your PC and Mac
Penny Finder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Penny Finder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Penny Finder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Penny Finder:
Step to Step Guide / Penny Finder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Penny Finder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tap My Katamari – Idle Clicker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.