You can now play Persian Calendar for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Free and open-source Persian Calendar with Compass/Qibla and Athan, and Dari, Kurdish, Azeri, Pashto, Arabic, Gilaki and English support. Supports Gregorian and Islamic calendars support also.
Works with TalkBack accessibility feature of Android also.
Please note that permanent date notification bar can be easily disabled from preference. Also it has a DashClock extension and optional Athan player.
How to download and run Persian Calendar on your PC and Mac
Persian Calendar For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Persian Calendar For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Persian Calendar For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Persian Calendar:
Step to Step Guide / Persian Calendar For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Persian Calendar’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WAMR – Recover deleted messages & status download For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.