You can now play Persian-English Translator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This Free translator can quickly translate from Persian to English and English to Persian (فارسی-انگلیسی مترجم) words as well as complete sentences. Instant translation and the full validity of the words.
– This App will be very useful to people studying a foreign language (travelers, students and everyone who raise their level of language)
– Its interface is very simple and easy to use
– Due to the favorites list and the history you can look through the translated information offline
– Translation of words and phrases.
– Voice input
– Interface settings.
How to download and run Persian-English Translator on your PC and Mac
Persian-English Translator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Persian-English Translator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Persian-English Translator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Persian-English Translator:
Step to Step Guide / Persian-English Translator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Persian-English Translator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Parade of Homes Tucson For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.