You can now play Personal Progress Binder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
For Young Women of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, complete your Personal Progress right on your mobile device!
**As featured on the Mormon Channel, LDS Living, and KSL.com**
This app serves as a complete companion to accomplishing the Personal Progress program created by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Young Women should still use their Personal Progress books for parent & leader sign offs and to read the instructions for each experience. The app breaks each experience and project into manageable tasks such as Study, Journal, and Share.
**Digitize your Personal Progress**
There is so much to do in your Personal Progress! In Personal Progress Binder, you can do all of it right here. Type in your journal, contact your leaders, share your experiences on social media. And the best one…setup notifications to remind you to do things like say your prayers, pay your tithing, and help prepare meals. Then check them off in the experience!
**Track your progress**
Progress bars and charts are automatically updated for you as you fill out and complete different parts of your Personal Progress. This way you can see which values and experiences to focus on.
Additional Features include:
• Book of Mormon reading chart for your Virtue project
• Congratulatory badges for completing each experience to share on social media.
• Keep a Currently Working On list so that you can quickly get to the experiences you're focusing on.
• All scripture references and manuals listed in an experience link you directly to the Gospel Library app
• Link directly to the Personal Progress instructions on lds.org for each experience.
• Have you already started your Personal Progress? No problem! You can indicate what experiences you've completed and it'll be added to your overall progress bars and charts.
• View your Record Sheet just like in the Personal Progress book.
• Write your own custom experiences for each value.
• Complete your value project by getting leader approval and creating a to-do list.
• Share your progress automatically with your leader by sending them a unique code and they enter it into their leader app.
The Personal Progress Binder is not designed to replace but to be used along with the Personal Progress books. Sign offs and instructions are still located and to be completed in the books. Journal entries and other sharing type activities can be completed in the app. This app is not an official app of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
How to download and run Personal Progress Binder on your PC and Mac
Personal Progress Binder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Personal Progress Binder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Personal Progress Binder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Personal Progress Binder:
Step to Step Guide / Personal Progress Binder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Personal Progress Binder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Piano Pink Tiles For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.