You can now play Perudo: The Pirate Board Game for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
CHALLENGE, BID, CALCULATE AND BLUFF… TO BECOME THE MASTER OF DICE
Somewhere in a tavern, six pirates are sitting around a table playing dice. But only one of them can be crafty enough to bluff the others and become the master of Perudo.
Bluffing and piracy are the essence in the official adaptation of the renowned dice game!
In Perudo, every pirate has a cup and 5 dice. Roll your dice in your cup, then turn your cup onto the tabletop and take a discreet look at what you rolled. You can't look at your opponents' dice, mind!
Now, in every turn you have to bet on the total number of dice that have the same face value under all of the cups.
Keep bidding until one of the pirates doubts the bid and decides to reveal the dice! If you lied, you lose one die as well as your swashbuckling reputation! If you got it right, your opponent loses a die!
If you're the last pirate to hold one die or more, you win the game!
Adopt a brazen strategy or a measured one – whatever you need to win the game!
• Simple and entertaining, for the whole family
• Up to 6 players: play in single-player mode against an AI, challenge your friends in Pass and Play, or challenge pirates from all over the world in online mode
• Customize your game: unlock avatars, cups and stylized dice over the course of your adventure
• Unlock the map as you make progress and play in unique settings
• Discover the story behind your adventure by unlocking segments of the tale over the course of the game
• Loads of achievements to unlock!
Available languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
How to download and run Perudo: The Pirate Board Game on your PC and Mac
Perudo: The Pirate Board Game For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Perudo: The Pirate Board Game For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Perudo: The Pirate Board Game For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Perudo: The Pirate Board Game:
Step to Step Guide / Perudo: The Pirate Board Game For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Perudo: The Pirate Board Game’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Strategy Scary Hello Neighbor 4 – 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.