You can now play PET Pocket for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PET Pocket for the Android is an updated version of the employee tracking software originally developed for PDA by Orange Enterprises Inc. Use this app to keep detailed, precise, and specific Timecard records for your employees!
Supports bar code scanning (with an external scanner) and manual input.
How to download and run PET Pocket on your PC and Mac
PET Pocket For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PET Pocket For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PET Pocket For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PET Pocket:
More From Us: Flowx For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / PET Pocket For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PET Pocket’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dungeon Adventure: Heroic Ed. For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.