You can now play PH Weather And Earthquakes PRO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The PH Weather And Earthquakes app displays weather updates from PAGASA's (Philippine Atmosphereic Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration) Project NOAH and earthquakes, tsunami and volcanic activity updates from PHIVOLCS (Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology).
A worldwide earthquake list is also available based on data from U.S.G.S (U.S. Geological Survey).
This app was formerly known as PHIVOLCS Earthquake Alerts. The change of the app's name is important because the app now includes weather updates in the Philippines.
Other features include:
– Tsunami and volcanic activity updates.
– Weather update features include 4 hour forecast, 4 day forecast and cyclone updates (typhoon, hurricane, cylcone).
– Monitoring tools like doppler, sensors like stream gauge, rain gauge, tide level and weather station.
– Hazard maps for floods, landslides, storm surges.
– MT Satellite images and videos
– Ovitrap (dengue) reports
– Boundaries map for provincial, municipal and barangay levels
– Critical facilities listing for schools, hospitals, police stations and fire stations nationwide.
– Emergency tools like flashlight, strobe light, siren and compass.
– Twitter updates on government agencies like PAGASA, PHIVOLCS, MMDA, DPWH, NDRRMC and Red Cross.
– Weekly and hourly weather forecasts based on custom searched cities.
– Moon phase calendar including zodiac signs.
The Valley Fault System meanwhile has a visual map section and a download section with links from PHIVOLCS where users can use as reference on where fault lines are located. Both PHIVOLCS Fault Finder and LAVA (Local Active Volcano List) are also integrated.
If you have a feature you would like added, please visit the app's official Facebook page and leave a message.
Important Note: I am not affiliated with PHIVOLCS or PAGASA. The app just uses their data for most of its features.
How to download and run PH Weather And Earthquakes PRO on your PC and Mac
PH Weather And Earthquakes PRO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PH Weather And Earthquakes PRO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PH Weather And Earthquakes PRO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PH Weather And Earthquakes PRO:
Step to Step Guide / PH Weather And Earthquakes PRO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PH Weather And Earthquakes PRO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bruce Lee: Enter The Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.