You can now play Phase 10 – Play Your Friends! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official Phase 10 App on Google Play!
The Phase 10 card game is now in the Google Play Store! Play against your friends and complete your ten phases first, just make sure you don’t fall behind.
· The official Phase 10 App for Google Play
· * NEW * Multiplayer
· The full game is now completely free!
· High resolution graphics!
· 9 different opponents to choose from!
· Play easy, medium, or hard opponents!
Play one of the best-selling card games of all-time on the go! Fans of exciting and challenging card games have been playing Phase 10 for more than 30 years. Now you can take your game to the next phase anytime, anywhere!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
How to download and run Phase 10 – Play Your Friends! on your PC and Mac
Phase 10 – Play Your Friends! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Phase 10 – Play Your Friends! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Phase 10 – Play Your Friends! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Phase 10 – Play Your Friends!:
Step to Step Guide / Phase 10 – Play Your Friends! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Phase 10 – Play Your Friends!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Clean Android – Boost Speed For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.