You can now play Phased: Circuit Colors for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Phased: Circuit Colors is a simple to use electrical wire phasing reference app. That will help you quickly determine the color wire to pull on the job. Having three selections to choose from.
• Three Phase 120/208V (black, red, blue)
• Three Phase 277/480V (brown, orange, yellow)
• Single Phase (black, red).
This app is great for wire pulls.
How to download and run Phased: Circuit Colors on your PC and Mac
Phased: Circuit Colors For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Phased: Circuit Colors For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Phased: Circuit Colors For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Phased: Circuit Colors:
Step to Step Guide / Phased: Circuit Colors For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Phased: Circuit Colors’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tarneeb For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.