You can now play Phases of the Moon Free for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Love the Moon? Get this 3-D simulation, with Atlas, Monthly Calendar, Live Wallpaper, Widget and more!
Hold the Moon in your hand with this 3-D simulation of Moon phases with data updated in real time. Swipe back and forth to move through the phases of the Moon. This app has all the data you need including moon rise and set times, moon illumination, phase name, zodiac location and the distance to the Moon, all in a beautiful, elegant app that's fun to use. It's even got a monthly calendar so you can see what the Moon will look like over time.
– Track all cycles of the moon (including full moon, new moon, waning gibbous, waxing crescent, first quarter, and more) through live moon wallpaper or through moon phase calendar app.
– See the current lunar phase with a 3-D simulation made by NASA data: You can even see the shadows change. Includes a Live Lunar Wallpaper and a Widget so you don't need to enter the app to always know what phase it is.
– Moon rise and moon set times: View for today or look into the past or future for updated times.
– Find the next Full Moon or New Moon: You can click a button to take you to the next Full Moon or New Moon.
Interactive and informative free moon app: Smoothly drag the Moon phase back and forth with your finger, or even "spin it" to quickly advance forwards or backwards. – See the current date, distance, phase name, zodiac location and moon illumination percentage: updated in real time. GPS detection of your hemisphere and location to make sure the Moon looks right for you.
– See the Moon's libration (wobble) as it completes an orbit around the Earth.
– View craters and moon landing sites: Pinch-zoom the Moon to see a full lunar atlas with spacecraft landing sites, mare and large craters
– Share with friends: Share your images on all the popular social networks
Developed by M2Catalyst. Please email us if you have any questions or if there are any problems with your specific version of Android. We'd also love to hear your feature ideas.
Moon images created by NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio
Please, support developers of this app and buy the ad-free version here:
How to download and run Phases of the Moon Free on your PC and Mac
Phases of the Moon Free For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Phases of the Moon Free For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Phases of the Moon Free For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Phases of the Moon Free:
Step to Step Guide / Phases of the Moon Free For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Phases of the Moon Free’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Baby Animal Hair Salon 3 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.