You can now play Phosphor Icon Pack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
We designed Phosphor to reduce the noise and curb the reflex-driven way we use our devices. Each icon is crafted to be clear, playful, and balanced, using minimal strokes and curves. Scale up and down to your liking.
How to download and run Phosphor Icon Pack on your PC and Mac
Phosphor Icon Pack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Phosphor Icon Pack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Phosphor Icon Pack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Phosphor Icon Pack:
Step to Step Guide / Phosphor Icon Pack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Phosphor Icon Pack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ONE20 MAPS – Truck-Safe Nav, Truck Stops, Weather For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.