You can now play Photo Exif Editor Pro – Metadata Editor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Photo Exif Editor allows you to view and modify the Exif data of your pictures.
With the clear user interface, Photo Exif Editor is an easy to use tool that helps you to correct the missing information of your favorite photos.
This is Pro version with:
• No ad.
• The ability to show the full raw data of the picture.
Android 4.4 (Kitkat) does not allow non-system application to write file to the external sdcard. Please read more at: https://metactrl.com/docs/sdcard-on-kitkat/
To open Camera, long tap on the Gallery button
What is the Exif data of picture?
• It contains Camera settings, for example, static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
• It also includes the GPS ( Global Positioning System) tag for holding location information where the photo was taken.
What can Photo Exif Editor do?
•Browse and view Exif information from Android Gallery or from Photo Exif Editor's integrated photo browser.
•Add or correct the location where photo was taken using Google Maps.
•Batch editing multiple photos.
•Add, modify EXIF tags:
– Camera model
– Camera maker
– Captured time
– Orientation (rotation)
– Shutter speed
– Focal length
– ISO speed
– White balance.
– Much more another tags…
If you're facing any problem, want new feature or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– WiFi Permission: This application requires network connection to load the Map (Google Map).
– Location permission: This is an optional permission to allow the Map to identify your current location.
For example in the case of application Maps", there is a button on the map, when you taps on it, the map to your current location.
On Android 6.0 and above, you can choose to deny this location permission.
How to download and run Photo Exif Editor Pro – Metadata Editor on your PC and Mac
Photo Exif Editor Pro – Metadata Editor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Photo Exif Editor Pro – Metadata Editor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Photo Exif Editor Pro – Metadata Editor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Photo Exif Editor Pro – Metadata Editor:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Photo Exif Editor Pro – Metadata Editor (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Photo Exif Editor Pro – Metadata Editor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Photo Exif Editor Pro – Metadata Editor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dangerous Jeep Hilly Driver 🚙 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.