You can now play Photographer's companion Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
THIS IS THE AD-FREE VERSION OF PHOTOGRAPHER'S COMPANION.
This application will help you to abandon the automatic mode of your cameras that does not do everything and control everything. For more experienced photographers, it can simplify the settings by doing the calculations for you.
In any case, it is not a magic application to make beautiful pictures every time, but it will allow you to find a basic setting to refine to get the best picture you think.
It is aimed at professional or amateur photographers (basic knowledge is required) and offers the tools to:
– Calculate the alternative/equivalent exposure (manages the ND filter and long exposures)
– Calculate the depth of field, hyperfocal and simulation of Bokeh
– Calculate the field of view
– Calculate the shutter speed to freeze the motion of a subject
– Capture/Photograph sunrise/sunset, the golden hour and the blue hour
– Get the position of the sun, time of sunrise/sunset, golden hour, blue time and monthly calendar
– Capture/Photograph the moon based on the phase of the day
– Capture/Photograph moonlit landscapes
– Get the position of the moon, the hour of moonrise/moonset and the monthly calendar
– Capture/Photograph the stars, the milky way without or with star trails (Simulator)
– Capture/Photograph the northen lights
– Capture/Photopgrah the lightnings and the fireworks
– Calculate the best setting for an EV (exposure value) given
– Calculate distance or aperture with a flash
– Calculate the optimum settings according to the lighting of the place (Light Meter)
– Calculate for the macro photo the possible magnification with close-up lens or extension tube
– Calculate the print size
– Get/Set the characteristics of a camera (sensor size, crop factor, sensor resolution, ISO range, shutter speed range, circle of confusion) and set your favorites
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have ideas for changes, improvements, any bugs or for translations (email@example.com).
How to download and run Photographer's companion Pro on your PC and Mac
Photographer's companion Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Photographer's companion Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Photographer's companion Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Photographer's companion Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Photographer's companion Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Photographer's companion Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Talking Tom Jetski 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.