You can now play Photos Alive – Jellify for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Wouldn't it be great if you could breathe life into your pictures and watch them move just like in reality? Jellify app makes it easily possible:
• Choose an existing picture or take a new photo
• Touch and drag the parts of the image you want to see in motion, or use the automatic face detection feature
• After that, shake or tilt your device and watch the image come alive
• Warp, wobble and deform the image by magnifying selected areas
• Choose from different movement patterns and save or share funny animations in GIF or video format
Sharing of GIF animations might not work on certain social networks, because of the lack of GIF support on their side.
How to download and run Photos Alive – Jellify on your PC and Mac
Photos Alive – Jellify For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Photos Alive – Jellify For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Photos Alive – Jellify For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Photos Alive – Jellify:
Step to Step Guide / Photos Alive – Jellify For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Photos Alive – Jellify’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Short Life For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.