You can now play Pianissimo for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enjoy playing with the piano keyboard! and test you how many notes can you read!. You only have 4 lives, don't make a mistake.
The notes will come faster each time and the difficulty will increase, now How many points can you make?
This virtual piano has the same number of notes than a real one, take it with you everywhere and have some fun.
You will learn how to read key Sol and key Fa.At the beginning it shows you the name' s notes but then you have to read it by yourself.
How to download and run Pianissimo on your PC and Mac
Pianissimo For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pianissimo For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pianissimo For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pianissimo:
Step to Step Guide / Pianissimo For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pianissimo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Game Killer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.