You can now play Piano for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play piano on your smartphone. It comes with single and double piano keyboard, 6 octaves per keyboard and different sound banks. Sounds are a studio quality and they are taken from a real piano.
You can use it for learning, showing lessons or you can record your play. Piano can now record your music in MIDI format so you can play it on PC!
How to download and run Piano on your PC and Mac
Piano For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Piano For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Piano For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Piano:
Step to Step Guide / Piano For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Piano’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fuelio: Gas log & costs For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.